Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 18, 2021

 *[15:30 UTC-4]*[+39*F/+16*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@14 mph_humidity:71%_ barometer:30.02"\ _partly cloudy evening and overnight_winds from the n/n/e@10 to 20 mph_humidity: 60%_Friday's Hi/Lo:+36*F/+24*F_mostly sunny _winds from the north@10 to 20 mph_humidity:36* ..evening & overnight_clear_winds shifting to the southwest@5 to 10]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Handel,,Bruckner_Oriental_Native American_Medieval_Celtic]*
   No I didn't have another dummkopf moment and start a post for here last night and forget to finish it and post it..rather USA network was showing some of the old NCIS episodes..ones i particularly like and made a conscience decision to forego yester-day's posting,,not that much actually happened yesterday of note..I did take my penciled in walk to Aldi..and on the way although my "shortcut" to Big Lots was open decided to forego that trip..just the usual fare at Aldi,,although I did remember the round of  smoked Gouda which I had forgotten the last two times I was there..but one disappointment there were out of New York style cheese cake..oy vey..but was done with all my online activities early and watched more TV than is/usual..and played a few more solitaire games before retiring..../....save for a walk down to Dollar General earlier this afternoon..(6-pack of 7.5 oz Diet Coke..a bottle of Gatorade Zero..4 apple pocket pies & a package of cookies)..I've been in my rooms all day..a decent night's sleep..and again most of my online activities were done by just after 14:00..I've spent sometime fiddling with my layout on "Trollie's Game Room" today..not a major overhaul/re-do to be sure..just a few minor adjustments..but even that takes time..for the moment have no plans to mess with the layout here..I'm reasonably satisfied with it and far to lazy to consider any wholesale changes..../.... Have nothing penciled in except a trip probably Sunday assuming the weather is decent to Aldi and the ATM..but may if the spirit moves me a walk to the west and T J Maxx..Price Chopper & Speedway convenience store might happen..../....still a shower and meds..another meal and some "Beat Bobby Flay" episodes on the Food Network loom in my future..ergo..nite all..../
....[15:38 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment