Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 5, 2021

 *[18:16 UTC-5]*[+25*F/+15*F(w/windchill)/+11*F(overnight low)_winds from the northwest@11 mph..humidity:44%_barometer: 29.91"/\_Saturday's Hi/Lo:+21*F/+6*F_winds from the w/n/w@10 to 15..humidity:59%_evening & overnight partly cloudy_winds light and variable]*[On MT-Today"s Playlist..Medieval..Celtic..Oriental]*
   It's been an interesting day..awoke at 03:30..started to rolled back over and try to catch a couple more ZZs and decide to get up and get the day started..even though I played a longer session on "Pokerist: than/usual I was pretty much done with most of m y gaming to decided to take the to the west that I had penciled in for the day..sidewalks were for the most part clear and dry..but with the wind at the time out of the west was blowing pretty good and it was quite a bitter wind..stop at T J Maxx first..a bottle of mixed pepper corns which I had discovered last night much to my chagrin I was out of and a small jar of capers..then to  Price Chopper..didn't find and rolls or crusty bread which I wanted..but have enough on hand to Sunday and will make a run to Aldi..but did pickup a couple of poblano peppers..a nice piece of fried haddock & a bottle of peperoncini..have tried other brands but Price Choppers store brand are my favs..and then to the convenience store..apparently the brand of chew I  get was not on the truck and was back-ordered..dang..decided to go back to a brand I used in the past and switch to pouches..used them in the past and decided to give them a try again..and then back to my rooms..had a sandwich for lunch and cleaned up most of the rest of my online day..although I did miss the first 20 minutes or so I watched the Bond flick "Thunderball" on BBC America..and now they are showing "From Russia with Love"..which I intend to catch the last part of once I have dispensed of a few more details of my online day..../....workload on "Let the Far Side be with you" is still fairly heavy so I PMed the admin suggesting that he con-sider adding another mod or two..got a response that had been thinking the same..and asked if i could recommend someone..but can really think of anyone I could..rats..still need to shower/take my meds..and Bond..James Bond is awaiting..ergo.."nite all"....[18:51-UTC-5]..../....  

No comments:

Post a Comment