Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 13, 2021

 *[17:54 UTC-5]*[+30*F/+19*R(w/wind chill)/+27*F(overnight low)_mostly cloudy_humidity:63%_barometer:30.16"\/_Sunday's Hi/Lo:+33*F/+8*F_mostly cloudy w/light snow possible_winds from the northwest@15 to 25 mph_humidity:52%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Chant..Medieval..Celtic..Oriental..Brahms]*
*[Starting with tomorrow's posting I'll will change from UTC-5 to UTC-4..no I'm not moving..as/of 02:00 tomorrow the USA is going on Daylight Savings Time..and we add 1 hour to the time  and subtract it in the fall.."We Spring forward & Fall back]*
   I slept well last night save for a couple of very strange dreams..most of which I have gratefully forgotten..other than that they were weird..but awoke at the /usual 04:00..with the time change not sure what time I'll get started tomorrow but what ever it is we'll adjust..played a longer session of "Pokerist" this morning..and decided to take care of bunch of errands I needed to get done..so didn't start playing my sims&solitaire games until I returned..so just before 09:00 up the hill to the ATM (all my shortcuts are open)..& got my "10 day walking around money"..first to Price Chopper and some fresh garlic,,shallots..a wedge of Amish blue cheese & a package of thin sliced Angus roast beef..to T J Maxx..a bottle of tuna w/capers & garlic & another bottle of hot sauce..the collection keeps growing..then the Speedway convenience store for a tube of chew and finally on the way back to my rooms at Dollar General for a 6-pack of diet Coke and a package of leads for my mechanical pencils..both items had slipped my mind yesterday when I stopped there..and back to my rooms..but during my walk I heard one of the sure signs of the return of Spring to the Northcountry..the unmistakable "honks" of Canada Geese in flight..soon we will be awash with many little fuzzballs ..the geese use three small pond close by to where I live to raise their young..and with the return of the geese the flying rats (aka:seagulls) can't be far behind..../....but the shopping trip took the better part of an hour & 45 minutes..and of course that includes chatting with a few of the sales clerks along the way so I'm a little behind schedule today..../....still a shower..meds..and a snack..maybe that tuna I bought before I take my rest & lest I forget..turn my clock ahead an hour..ergo.."nite all"..../.... 
....[18:26 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment