Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 12, 2021

 *[15:48 UTC-5]*[+43*F/+18*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the west@18_humidity:51%_barometer:30.02:\/_winds in-creasing to 20-30 mph this evening with cloudy..a 50% chance of rain in the early evening_Saturday's Hi/Lo:+31*F/+28*F_sunny with a few clouds in the afternoon_winds from the west@10-20 mph_humidity:48%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Medieval_Chant_Oriental]*
   I overslept again last night..never got online until almost 05:00 this morning..but there again we will be going on "Day Light Saving Times" at 02:00 AM this Sunday morning and set the clocks ahead an hour..or as the old adage goes.."We Spring forward & Fall back"..not that I get up at 02:00 to reset the clock..I do it before I retire the night before..so my schedule might change with the..we'll just have to wait and see..so I started my normal day (that;s assuming anything about me is what most folks would consider normal)..but managed to complete my two "Quests" in 17 minutes rather than the hour+ it normally takes..watched NCIS and a little Paw Patrol with first meal..and then into the days sims$solitaire..when I went to play on "Just Solitaire" the site was all screwed up..games won't load..so off to World of Solitaire finished play there..another great sandwich for 2nd meal..and back to "just Solitaire" which was running smoothly..took a break about half way thru..the wind was nowhere as strong as predicted and decide with the warm weather and rain of the last couple of day's my shortcut to the plaza just down the hill from my backdoor was open..so off to Ollie's & Dollar General..didn't get anything other that the usual fare save for a package of bandanas for which I have several uses..and back to my rooms..finished off the last of the games..and started to setup my charts for tomorrow and check tomorrow's TV schedule..it must be something in the "air" because the site I use won't load either.. anyways..will try again later..on the other hand I rarely find anything on the weekend TV schedule worth my time to watch.... /....shower..meds..another meal and maybe some TV and checking in on my FB groups must be attend to before rest..ergo..
.."nite all"..../....[16:26 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment