Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 14, 2021

 *[16:15 UTC-4]*[+29*F/+17*F(w/windchill)/+8*F(overnight)_mostly cloudy_winds from the n/n/w@18%_humidity:35%_baro-meter:30.19"/\_Monday's Hi/Lo:+27*F/22*F_sunny_winds n/n/w@10 to 15 mph_humidity:37%_partly cloud to cloud in the 
evening & overnight_winds light and variable]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Medieval..Native American..Bach]*
   Sometimes i can be quite a dummkopf..apparently when I added the hour to my clock last night in accord with the shift  to "Daylight Savings Time"..press a coupe of buttons..whether if I had a small tenor or just another klutz move on my part so when I rolled  out of bed when I thought it was 03:30..it was actually..01:30..clocks don't official change until 02:00 which become 03:00..oy vey but by the time I had figured out my mistake I decided to just stay up and get the day started..now under regular time the re-set for bonus for "Pokerist" were just before 04:30..now 05:30..so played some sims before playing poker..two "Quests" to complete which I managed to do in 17 minutes of play..but with the "pace of play" being lightening fast decided to rest on my laurels and cease play..which put me way ahead of schedule..on my sims&solitaire..and with it not being as windy as predicted decided to take my walk to Aldi just before 09:00 and was about 50 yds from the entrance when the doors opened..just the usual fare save for a container of crumbled Feta..but saw a clerk I haven't seen in quite awhile and had a chat..she'd been out for a few weeks after being in an incident with her 130 lb Labrador Retriever and a black cat and some chasing of the afore-mentioned cat were involved..and she ended up with broken femur..don't know her exact age but I'd guess late 50s..oy vey..I've been to Ollie's twice in the last week & a half..since I has checked and decided I needed to get another box of quart storage bags..the one I was taking bags from was running low....and it slipped my mind both times..with time to "kill" figured three times would be the charm and a box now resides in my pantry..dummkopf...../....still a few details before I take my rest..haven't decided when that will be but will let my body decide that for me..ergo.."nite all"....[16:48 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment