Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 26, 2021

 *[15:30 UTC-4]*[+43*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@23 mph_humidity:93%_barometer:29>50"/\_evening/overnight Lo:+33*F_cloudy to partly cloudy_winds from the west@10 to 20 mph_humidity:80%_Saturday's Hi:51*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@5 to 10 mph_humidity:58%_overnight Lo:43*F_cloudy_winds from the southeast@10 to 15 mph_humidity:67%]*
*[On MT-Playlist..Oriental,,Bach..Medieval..Beethoven..Chant..Native American]*
   Had one one of my bests nights sleep in many a moon..only awoke twice during the night to deal with an issue..dang diuretic ..and actually slept for four hours straight at one point..because of the rain had not planned venture out today..save for a trip around 07:00 to pickup a few morsels from  the breakfast buffet and late morning to pay my rent for the upcoming month..usually pay it anytime after the 3rd Tuesday of the month..when the SSI eagle carps in my account..and thereafter on I remember to do it..../....The bad weather has pasted us buy at by at this point..but we had gusts in-excess of 30 mph & some pretty significant thunder and lightning to boot..one good thing about it is that the warm weather of late and today's rain all of my "short cuts" will be open..but on the other hand this is the Northcountry of old NYS & I've seen significant snow (about 15") on "Mother's Day"(2nd Sunday in May)..& the same amount on  the day before "Columbus Day"(2nd Monday in October)..and seen a few flakes in June..so I haven't put my winter shoes in storage quite yet..because of an Achilles tendon injury I had many years ago while playing soccer I can't tolerate high-cut boots or shoes..but have a pair of winter shoes with tread that a 4x4 tire would be envious of..../....Have spent the day except for the aforementioned trips to the lobby and I did stick my head out the beck door a few times to see if there were any effects from the storm and to grab a breath of fresh air..../....Assuming the weather as predicted occurs tomorrow will  take a walk to Price Chopper and T J Maxx..a need a few things from Price Chopper..now at T J Maxx I rarely go looking for something specific and even more rarely leave with out something find it's way into my cart..their gourmet food aisle if on of my fav spots to browse...../.....showers..meds..a meal..some TV or more online games & check-ins on my FB groups are in order before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[16:08 UTC-4]..../....   

No comments:

Post a Comment