Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 22, 2021

 *[16:23 UTC-4]*[+66*F_sunny_winds from the s/s/w@9 mph_humidity:17%_barometer:30.25"\/_overnight Lo:+40*F_partly cloudy_winds from the s/s/3@5 to 10 mph_humidity:46%_Tuesday's Hi/Lo:64*F/+46*F_partly cloudy_winds from the south@5 to 10 mph_humidity:42%_cloudy overnight with a slight chance of rain_winds from the southeast@5 to 10_humidity:56%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Chant..Bach]*
    Sat out in the warm sunny weather last night after I had posted here..had a long chat with "H" one of the other residents here at the hotel and found out she's moving out later this week to join her boyfriend in Tennessee..she and "J" another resident who pasted a short time ago were quite close and I think part of the reason for her move is to get some distance from the memories ..a decent nights sleep and a more typical start time..but took some time offline around 07:00 for first meal and an NCIS episode and again around noon for second meal and some Paw Patrol..and was done with the normal run-thru just after 13:00 and de-cided I needed a walk..now tomorrow would be the usual day for me to hit the ATM and get my "10 day walking around money" so decided that that would be a great excuse for a walk..up the hill to the bank and  a couple of cars in the ATM line..decided to just go into the bank..and while there the manager and I got in to an extend conversation..and I mentioned that my sis and brother-in-law had moved to Florida..and she asked who he was..said I.."I think you know him"..(he's on the board of the bank)..and said the name..her response was "small world"..she is a really nice lady..and has always been extremely helpful..../....although BBC-America is showing some episodes of "Law & Order" this evening which I normally watch..I feel at least some of my evening will be on the back lawn here in my folding chair just enjoying the warm evening...../....don't think I'll play anymore online games this evening as I usual do but will check in a couple of times on "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you" on FB were I'm a mod on the former & an admin on the later..shower..meds..another meal still to scratched off the list..and that sit down outside ..ergo.."nite all".....[16:56 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment