Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

 *[14:32 UTC-5]*+58*F_sunny_winds  from the south@11 mph_humidity:33%_barometer: 30.25"\/_Today's Hi/ Lo:+59*F/+41*F _mostly cloudy_winds from the south@10 to 20 mph_humidity:54%_Thursday's Hi/Lo:+59*F/+32*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@10  to 25 mph_rain predicted from 16:00 thru 01:00 Friday]**[On MT-Today's Playlist..Native American..Chant..Telemann ..Oriental..I  found so videos of Native American music on YT..and I find the similarity between the Native American traditional music and the Oriental..but then most historians teach that the original settlers of North America came across an ice bridge between Asia & Alaska..centuries ago..[link]]* 
   Been a warm day here in the Northcountry of old NYS..and a warmer one tomorrow..but at least at this point plan is to stay in my rooms tomorrow as I did today  and take my walk to Aldi Friday and make a stop at the bank.I have a cup that I put my loose change in and after my walk yesterday it was full to the brim..so spent some time this afternoon sorting thru it and putting the bulk of them in sleeves so I could turn them in at the bank..2 rolls of quarters..1 of dimes & 2 of pennies..as just a few short of being able to make a roll of nickles..haven't decided what to do with them as of yet..I have a second debit card account that I use for buying things off the net & if I order delivery I may put it there or just keep it in my "mad money"..which I keep to use for things I see in my travels around the neighborhood..../....The drain on my sink was draining slow so when housekeeping came in today I had them look at it..they had one of these new fangled (dang spell check) sink plungers..they'd give it one push..nothing & repeated with no effect..I asked if I could try it..about six pumps in quick succession and the drain was cleared..since it's the only sink in my rooms I use it for everything including my dishes..two things..I need to do a better job of pre-scraping my dirty plates & look for a workable strainer to put over or in the drain..preferably both..../....other then that incident have spent a very quiet day..another great sandwich for 2nd meal and some Paw Patrol..and a little NCIS with first meal..../....still a few details to attend to before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:09 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment