Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 4, 2021

 *[16:28 UTC-5]*[+24*F/+13*F(w/windchill)/+6*F(overnight low)_winds for the northwest@12 mph_humidity:35%_barometer: 30.30"\/_Friday's Hi/Lo:+25*F/+11*F_partly to mostly cloudy_winds from west@10 to 15 mph..humidity:57%_shifting to the 
n/n/w late evening..with a 60% chance of light snow]**[On MT-Today's Playlist..Oriental..Chant..Telemann..Handel]*
   One of the better night's sleep of late..got a pretty normal starting time to the day's activities online..both of the FB groups that I'm a moderator on were fairly busy..bur a tough set of 'Quests" to complete on "Pokerist" took  me longer than/usual to com-plete..so ate first meal and took the walk I had penciled in for today a little after 09:00..had intended to stop at Big Lots..but my shortcut there is still impassable..and one look at the condition of the sidewalk in that direction quickly made me change my mind..sometimes I can be such a dummkopf..when checking my pantry and frig last night made a mental note of what I needed or liked to pickup..and didn't take the tome to write a list..not that that always helps because I have a bad habit of making a list ..checking it twice..and then leave it in my rooms when I take my walk..did pretty well this time bur did forget a couple of items ..fortunately I had planned to stop and Price Chopper tomorrow on my western walk..so I'll just pick them up there..[knock wood] ..oy vey....[16:59 UTC-5]..../....Just finished a meal..when at Aldi today I was looking in the frozen food section and saw a box of Pierogies..one of my best friends in my teens was Polish and his mom made the best pierogies..but it got me to thinking..we lived rural and his family was having a family gathering/cookout..and I was invited..now he had 130+ first cousins (between his dad & mom they had 32 brothers and sisters)..I was 17 at time and there was a very attractive girl there just a few months younger than me and we were flirting a little..and I could tell he wasn't pleased..well I thought that she was a his cousin..wrong ..she was his aunt..youngest of the "older" generation..oy vey..anyways..I told him to deal with it..it wasn't like anything was going to happen..and he did get over it..../....Most of the days tasks are completed..maybe another episode of "Bones" or a few more games of solitaire..and a final check on FB..ergo.."nite all"....[19:49 UTC-5}....

No comments:

Post a Comment