Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 15, 2021

 *[+24*F/+16*F(w/windchill)/+12*F_sunny_winds from the northwest@6 mph_humidity:30%_barometer:30:43"\/_increasing clouds_winds light & variable in the evening & overnight_Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+41*F/+28*F_cloudy_winds from the southeast@6 mph_humidity:34*F_evening & overnight partly cloudy..winds light & variable]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..a Sherlock Holmes 
episode "Silver Blaze"..music:Celtic..Medieval..Oriental..Native American]*
   It's been and interesting howbeit a quiet day for the most part..went to bed last night at my /usual 20:00 and awoke a little after 03:30 and online right about 04:00 and save for a walk up to the lobby for breakfast items for the next two days have been in my rooms..mostly online save for a little "Paw Patrol" with my /usual sandwich & Coke for 2nd meal..../....While playing on one of the free sites I play solitaire on I saw an ad..site is free to play but most of free sites also have a bunch of ads to subsidize the cost of running the sites..one of them this morning had an ad asking whether you approved of the "Biden presidency..click here"..oy vey..the man has only been in office for a couple of months..and unless you are predisposed to one opinion or another..it's like judging a book after reading the first two pages..and he still has many "pages" to write..some of the things his administration has done I agree with..on some I disagree and on others I have no opinion..in any case IMNSHO..it's too soon to decided whether I approve or disapprove..lets see..so I posted a similar post to the above on my FB timeline and the comments have been mixed.. I'm sure some of my FB friends would have given him a thumbs after day one and others a thumbs done the same day.. me I prefer to withhold my judgement until more data is available..../....I still have a few things to deal  with before I take my rest.. as/always BBC America is showing re-runs of "Law & Order" from 17:00 thru way past my bedtime..and will watch a few..another meal will be consumed..and a couple more checks on the FB groups "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you" and also on my timeline to see what my peeps think..anyways & ergo.."nite all"....[17:01 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment