Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 25, 2021

 *[16:29 UTC-5]*[+65*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:47%_barometer:29.95"\/_overnight Lo:+52%F_cloudy w/rain developing around 23:00 and continuing thru Friday_Friday's Hi:+75*F_a 100% chance of rain/thunder storms_winds from the southwest@20 to 30 mph_humidity:83%_evening/overnight Lo:+35*F_rain continuing thru 21:00_winds from the west@10 to 20 mph..chance of rain 70%_cloudy overnight]**[On MT-Playlist..Medieval..Celtic..Chant..Native American]*
   I mentioned in Tuesday's post that I was going to watch "Shooter" that's what was listed..but what they were showing was an Adam Sandler..oy vey(I guess spell check isn't fond of his work either got a red-line under his name)..ended up watching the second of the GI-Joe flicks..and while preparing to post here last night did my usual check of today's TV-listings and realized I had missed something the night before..BBC-America was showing "Hunt for Red October"..last night from 17:00 to 20:00..and it was about 16:30 at the time and was about to start Wednesday's posting here..ergo..no Wednesday's posting..blame Sean Connery ..../....not much transpired yesterday of note anyways..did take a walk to Aldi..just the usual fare but was out a few more things than/usual so had a heck of at time getting everything into my sling bag..but everything fit..eventually..now I have been know tease the checkout girls a little but this one gives as good as she gets..and started needling me as soon as I got in line..lead to a fun conversation..hadn't seen her in awhile..nice kid..../....slept very well last night..was dead tired when I went to bed..overslept a little..and the fog between the ears was pea-soup this morning..so was a little slow on the uptake..ate first meal whilst gaming and a break for second meal and a little Paw Patrol..that and a 2 &1/2 hour session on Pokerist and it was after 15:30 before I got the normal run-thru of online games done..decided to take a walk round the "loop" I often walk..and sat-down to write this post..../ ....haven't decided what to do with the rest of the day..some decent TV on and with the "heavy weather" forecast for tomorrow ..will check the pantry & frig to see if I need to take a walk sometime before dark to pick whatever up..or maybe just a sit-down on the back lawn..anyways & ergo.."nite all"....[17:06 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment