Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 19, 2021

 *[15:33 UTC-4]*[33*F/25*F(w.windchill)_sunny_winds m the n/n/w@8 mph_humidity:28%_barometer:30.44"\/_overnight low:+28*F_clear_winds from the southwest@9 mph_humidity:55%_Saturday's Hi./Lo:46*F.+28*F_sunny_winds from the southwest@10 to 15 mph_humidity:54%_overnight_clear_winds from the south@5 to 10_humidity:64%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Native American]*
   Slept reasonably well last night and got a pretty normal start on my online day just after 04:00..had a pretty good session of poker on "Pokerist" and was done with the majority of my game play by just be for 12:00 and took a break for my traditional midday sandwich & coke..and of course "'Paw Patrol"..yeah..I know..I man my age watching cartoons fro pre-schoolers..but at heart I'm just a kid that grew up..or maybe just grew older..but I do have one adult type question..just where did Ryder get all the cash for those fancy "toys" he has..../....so just after 12:30 got dressed and took a walk with the intent of only going to the Speedway convenience store for some chew..but decided on the way to take a side trip to T L Maxx..one issue..really a non-issue..I had forgotten to wear a mask..walked in to the store and was greeted by do you need a mask..dummkopf..except I had a few days ago taken the step of putting a package of 10 of those accused rascals in my sling bag..you'd think by now I'd remem-ber..but I probably was thinking about half a dozen other things and was distracted..anyways..was glad I stopped in because not only did they have a larger bottle of capers on hand which I'd bought before..high quality..decent price and I was running out but also had a jar of caper berries which you seldom see..have just a few left in the open jar and one back-up..now two..when I was checking out one of the clerks comment on my sling bag..I responded it's probably older then you..she said 23..I said I bought it 40 years ago used at a yard sale for 5$..we got a good laugh over that..she also mentioned she'd never had caper berries so we talked a little about them..and then off to the convenience store..and a nice chat with the manager..really enjoyed the walk & the conversations..../....just a few last things to button up before I take my rest..another meal..some TV maybe..and maybe a few more games..and check ins on my FB groups..ergo..nite all....[16:10 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment