Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 29, 2021

 *[15:37 UTC-4]*[+39*F_sunny_winds from the west@15 mph_humidity:46%..barometer:30.15"/\_overnight Lo:+29*F_clear_ winds from the south@5 to 10 mph_humid-ity:45%_Tuesday''s Hi:+66_mostly sunny_winds from the south@15 to 25_humidity: 38%_overnight Lo:51*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the south@15 to 25_humidity:57%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Vivaldi..Oriental]*
   Another decent night's sleep..I could get used to this..although I have been taking a little "me time" before logging on to start my online day..logged on at 04:30..checked my FB groups..started my posting to "Trollie's Game Room"..played about 30 minutes om "Pokerist"'..finished & published my post & took a break at 07:00 for first meal and an episode of NCIS on the USA Network
.. made short work of my play on  "24/7 Games.com"(in games of Spades)..and decided even though it would be warmer tomorrow to that the walk to Aldi this morning..got the usual fare but drat they were out of the rolls I usual get but do have enough of them on hand for the next few days..and a nice chat with one of the other "kids" that checked me out..now I basically took the walk on a whim..but in retrospect I'm very glad I did..because while checking the weather for tomorrow discovered that the winds expect for tomorrow are 15 to 25 mph..because of the balance issues I have because of essential tremor I found awhile back that it isn't a good idea..under similar wind conditions I was crossing Arsenal St..one of the busiest streets in the small city I live in in the walk lane and with the walk light when a gust of wind caught me..spun me around..and if I hadn't had the cane would have face-planted in the middle of the street..and with the attention of most of the drivers up here..especially to walk lanes & speed limits I might have ended up a very old street pizza..oy gavalt..since them I've been extremely careful to avoid walking in similar conditions..especially if it involved crossing Arsenal Street..../....still a few hours before I call it a day..if the weather was warmer I'd probably take a sit down on the back lawn..but it "tain't..ergo..probably a little TV..and maybe a few more games * check-ins FB..anyways&ergo.."nite all"....[16:12 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment