Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

 *[17:07 UTC-5]*[+20*F/+7*F(w/windchill)/+13*F(overnight low)_fair w/chance of snow showers between 18:00 & 21:00 this evening_winds from the w/s/w@10  to 15 mph_humidity:62%_barometer:30.15"\/_Wednesday Hi/Lo:+36*F/+15*F_shower showers starting about 03:00 and continuing throughout the day..humidity:77%_winds shifting to the north@5 to 10 mph overnight]*[This Evening on MadTrollie..a Hornblower episode:"Duty"]*
    Another decent nights sleep and  a pretty normal start to the day..only left the rooms twice..once to shake out the rubberized sheet I use to protect the table is use to prepare my meals..in preparation for the weekly visit from housekeeping so my rooms are freshly cleaned..vacuumed & fresh linens on the bed..& towels in the "little boy's room"..and once for an afternoon cup of Joe..otherwise have spent a quiet day in my rooms..the "work-load" on both FB groups I moderate has continued to be a little busier than/usual..and ran into a weird glitch while on FB..although all the moderation tools work..I couldn't post..I could comment but couldn't edit my comment..??..tried logging out and logging back on..no dice..let it be..played a second session of "Pokerist"..(a reasonably successful one)..when back and everything was working usual (The Ole Trollie can be see scratching his old grey head)..have had a pretty good day both with the poker play and the Sims&Solitaire games I play but have taken the day a little easy..I most often eat my meals whilst playing my online games..but today ate first meal whilst watching a NCIS episode on the USA Network and later second meal whilst watching Paw Patrol on Nick Jr...so it's been both a busy day but an easy..restful day was well..../....While housekeeping was in I was flipping thru a book of Larson cartoons and saw one of my favs (which I will put in the footer)..so off to "Google Image"..and found it..and saved it to my files and posted it on one of the groups I mod..../....Still a thing or three to do..ergo.."nite all"....[17:41 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment