Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 8, 2021

 *[16:53 UTC-5}*[+33*F/+26*F(w./windchill)/+31*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the south@9 mph_humidity:47%_baro-meter:30.30"\/_Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+42*F/+28*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@5-10_humidity:75%..wind shifting to the southeast tomorrow evening & overnight@5 to 10 mph_partly cloudy_humidity:76%]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Bach..Oriental..Fantasy..Chant..Native American..Harp]*
   Overslept again..but as I am retired so is my alarm clock..I still have one & it keeps very good time..but as to its' name function..that lies unused..dormant..but as I had no walk planned for today it really wasn't a factor in today's schedule..as I do every three days went out to get items for breakfast and couldn't find the desk guy..apparently there was an issue and really not a big deal from my point of view..I have most of my 1st meal items in my frig & pantry so not really a problem..but when I called later to check was told that everything would be as/usual tomorrow save that there was an "emergency" and rather than tomor-row's usual visit by housekeeping it would be delayed until Wednesday..also not a big deal..has happened from time to time but not only with the current management but the older management as well..I'll flexible in regards to that so as long as I know what day..no big deal..so I can get my garbage and re-recyclables bagged and ready.../...Wednesday's advanced forecast calls for daytime highs in the 50s F..maybe Spring is just around the corner..and with it the return of the Canada Geese..there are three small ponds in the immediate area that they use as a nursery..and soon there will be many little fuzz-balls around..and there parents hissing at me if I get to close..but I enjoy watching their antics..rain most of the day Thursday but clear Friday..have penciled in a visit to Aldi Friday..and to Ollie's & Dollar General for either tomorrow or Wednesday..we have harder winters in the past..this one wasn't that bad but I must admit that I am ready for Spring..../.....have had a good day playing my sims@solitaire games and on "Pokerist" as well and with the addition of the new mods on "Let the Far Side be with you"..and my promotion to admin..the "workload" between there and "The Farthest Side" were I'm still a mod has become more manageable..../....Still one or three things left to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:29 UTC-5]..../....  

No comments:

Post a Comment