Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 11, 2021

 *[16:50 UTC-5]*[59*F/+32*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@12 mph_humidity:59%_barometer:29.88"\/_a 100% chance of rain between 19:00 & 21:00_Friday's Hi/Lo:+43*F/+17*F_mostly sunny_ winds from the w/s/w@21 mph_humidity:52% _cloudy in the evening and overnight hours_winds from the w/s/w@15 to 25 mph]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Oriental..Medieval..Native American]*
   I overslept big time last night..never got online until almost 05:00..started my posting for the day to "Trollie's Game Room"..and then off to "Pokerist"..a very frustrating session..played over two hours and didn't complete the last of the three "Daily Quests"..I walked to the lobby and noticed that it appeared that my short cut up to the bank was passable and decided to take the walk today I had planned on for tomorrow..(and checking the weather just now was glad I did..tomorrow is colder and winds between 15 & 25 mph)..I had rolled my loose change last night so off to the bank to turn my change into "green banks"..usually I deposit my change in the debit account I have for the internet/delivery..but decided to take the cash and..run..well at my age walk away slowly..and then to Aldi..nothing special just the usual fare..and back to my rooms..had not eaten first meal before I left so was after 10:00 before I ate and was feeling a little off but after eaten felt better..and into an abbreviated number of sims&solitaire games..had a sandwich and decided to take another shot at "Pokerist" & had a much better session..played just over a half an hour and completed the last "Quests"..../....I Have no intention of leaving my warm..cozy..safe rooms tomorrow..I have balance issues due to my essential tremors and have nearly lost my balance in high winds before..so I've learned by experience not to venture out in high winds..but today..when I walked just after 09:00 winds were light and the temperature was in the lower 50s F and it  felt good to walk out..without having to bundle up..just my favorite sweater and snap brim hat..../....still have a few more things to deal with before I take my rest..shower & meds..another meal..maybe some TV..and checking in on FB..and maybe a little wandering around YT looking for a couple more videos..ergo.."nite all"....[17:17 UTC-5]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment