Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

 *[12:06 UTC-4]*[+52*F_rain_winds from the s/s/w@16 mph_humidity:81%_barometer:29>88"\/_evening/overnight Lo:+32*F_rain continues thru 03:00 then changing to snow..Thursday's Hi/Lo:+35*F/+21*F_snow thru about 13:00_winds n/n/w@10_29 mph_ humidity:68%_then cloudy_winds from the n/n/w@5 to 10 mph_humidity:57%_an updated version of the "Winter Weather Watch" has been placed in the footer]**[On MT-Today's Playlist..Bach..Medieval..Celtic..Tattoo]*
   I'm posting earlier than/usual today..got an early jump on my gaming..and only spent just a little over a half an hour on "Pokerist" but had all my "'Daily Quests" in-hand and a few extra chips from play..pl;ease don'y mug me..free site..faux money.. game money..no exchange rate..but when I got done with the usual cycle of games looked at the clock..the Bond movies start at 13:00 local time..and realized I had time to post here and then veg out for the rest of the day watching "Bond..James Bond"..all three of the flicks to day feature Sean Connery as Bond..and he will always be in my mind the "real" James Bond.. however some of my favorite Bond flicks are later ones with Pierce Brosnan as Bond..??..../....Have placed the up date of the "Winter Weather Warning" in the footer..new forecast calls for a short period of snow and far less accumulation..but from my perspective.. regard-less I have no intention to venturing out to Friday when peeps should have the sidewalks cleared..[knock wood}..in this area clear sidewalks after a snowfall is rarely a given../...slept pretty well last night with the exception of a few weird dreams..not scary or like that..just weird..and surreal..and have not ventured out from my "fortress of solitude" all day and have no intention to do so until Friday..save for a trip or two to the lobby for a couple of breakfast items..../....just a few thing to take care of before I make a sandwich and settle into to the rest of the day watching "'Bond..James Bond"..ergo.."Nite All"....[12:34 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment