Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

 *[17:12 UTC-4]*[+39*F/+29*F(overnight low)_cloudy_wins light & variable_humidity:28%_barometer:30.11"\/_ Wednesday's Hi/Lo: +48*F/+33* _mostly cloudy_winds light & variable..humidity:64%_turning cloudy late in the evening]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Medieval..Oriental..Chant]*
   Slept well last night and was online by just 04:00 so it seems that except for the brief problem yesterday I have weathered the change over to "Daylight Saving's Time with minimum disruption in my daily routine..[knock wood]..when I was the supervisor of a shipping/receiving/warehouse department years ago in a small local factory..the only way I kept what little of sanity I have left was to have a daily schedule/routine..and that was subject to adjustment depending on rush orders are changes in the priory list from the "suits upstairs"..and although those days are long past..I still tend to live a routine..scheduled life..however know somethings are subject to change based on weather..whether or not my bad knees..bad feet..hip and shoulders are behaving themselves ..and sometimes on a whim..I try to live an orderly life..keep on an even keel..because stress or excitement have a hasty habit of causing my essential tremor..to got what the name implies..and I shake like a leaf..one of the reasons I gave up driving a car over 10 years ago..in a emergency situation while driving I might "pop" a tremor and lose control of the car and I will not put myself or any one else who might be in harms way in that jackpot..also the reason I live where I do..everything I need including my doc is within a 12 to 15 minute radius walk..well at least when there is snow and ice on the sidewalks..../....I've taken it easy today..didn't play the usual number of online games I usually do..and more TV the /usual..NCIS..Paw Patrol & 300-Rise of an Empire..did stick my nose out the back door a couple of times but save for that have been in my rooms all day..housekeeping was in for the regu-lar Tuesday visit..../....Had been debating whether to walk to Aldi tomorrow or Thursday..but a glance at the advanced forecast ..clear tomorrow and rain most of the day Thursday has ended that debate..../....Sill just one or three things left to do..ergo..
...."nite all"....[17:35 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment