Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 1, 2021

 *[15:57 UTC-5]*[+30*F/+18*F(w/windchill)/+3*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds from the west@19 mph_humidity:54%_barometer: 29.36"/\_Tuesday's Hi/Lo:+23*F/+21*F_mostly sunny_winds from the west@10 to 15 mph_humidity:52%_evening cloudy_winds shifting to the southwest@10 to 15 mph_60% of light snow between 19:00 &22:00_A "Gale Warning" is in affect until 01:00 Tuesday morning]*[On MT-Today's Playlist.."Hec Ramsey(TV-pilot)..Beethoven..Medieval..Celtic..Chant]*
   Over slept a little this morning but got the day started and was just a little after 07:00 had just finished a session of poker on "Pokerist" and decided rather than eat  my first meal while posting & playing game took time off-line util 08:00 and watch most of an NCIS episode while I ate my first meal..posted to "Trollie's Game Room" and did some modding on the two FB groups I"m in..and about 09:00 the rains had ceased so off to Aldi and just a few of the usually things a get save for a round of Irish Cheddar flavored with Irish Whiskey..now one I was drinking Irish Whiskey was one of my go to buys..but now sober still like the taste of it..back to my rooms and back to gaming and just after 12:00 decided to break for a meal and watch some "Paw Patrol"..had rustic egg-white frittata with some fresh baby spinach..it really hit the spot..now today my one elbow was bothering me..I have had a problem in the past with so-call "Tennis Elbow" and remembered that Ollie's used to carry the braces for it..so decided to go there and Dollar General..and discovered "used to" was the operative word..but not now..if it keeps bothering me I'll pick nice day and take the walk to Walgreens..outside my usual walking range but I want to stop in at the Social Security office which is hear there some time within the next few weeks and will as the old adage says "Kill two birds with one stone"..and then picked up just a few of the normal fare at Dollar General and back to my rooms and it was after 16:00 before I had all but a few details of the day wrapped up..made a sandwich and ate while I watched the "Hec Ramsey" pilot on YT..and then sat down to finish this posting..except for a couple of check ins on FB I intend to spend the rest  of my evening before I take my rest watching old "Law & Order" re-runs on BBC-America..ergo.."nite all"....[17:07 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment