Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 28, 2021

 *[14:55 UTC-4]*[+54*F_rain thru 19:99_winds south@19_humidity:82%_barometer:29.33"\/_overnight Lo"+30*F..cloudy_rain returns about 23:00 changing to snow the 04:00_winds from the west@20 to 30 mph_humidity:74%_Monday's Hi/Lo:+39*F/+30*F _partly cloudy changing to cloudy evening and over night_winds from the west@10 to 20 mph_humidity:46%_winds shifting to the south overnight@10 to 15_humidity:60*F]*
*[On MT-Today's Playlist..music:..Telemann..Bach..Celtic..Chant..movie.."Sink the Bismarck"]*
   Another pretty decent nights sleep but got off to a slow start on my online gaming day..a few more things to deal with on my FB groups..but had a pretty decent day gaming..and was done just afternoon..and checked by on my FB groups..and on "May the Far Side be with you"..no modding had been done and there were 30 new member requests in the queue..now as an admin. it's really not my job..vetting new members is in the arena of the mods duties..but some had been in the queue since I'd checked in on it around 04:30..so I took of my admin. hat..put on  my mod hat and got 'em done..made a rustic egg-whit frittata with spinach and watch some of the second Bourne movie on BBC-America..the third one starts in about 15 minutes..so I'll cut this post short here..and continue it later after the end of the movie..that is if I remember to do that....[15:16 UTC-4]..../.... 
   Remarkable..the Bourne movie is over and  I actually remembered to return to this post..a meal consumed..shower and meds taken..and I ready to face what little is let of the day..I saw an ad during the Bourne movie..about a credit card..guy was a businessman..the card promises to give you 2% back on all your charges..and the dude says he got 21K$ back that he used to upgrade his equipment..I wonder if anyone listening other the the old Madtrollie did the math..yup..to get 21K$..he only had to charge 1,050'K$..me..I'd just look for a better price to begin with..always have been pretty good with the "art form" known as the "The Haggle"..../....just a few loose ends to tie off and off to take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:29 UTC-4[..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment