Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 21, 2021

 *[14:31 UTC-4]*[+60*F/+37*F(overnight low)_sunny_winds from the southwest@ 8 mph_humidity:26%_barometer:30.50"\/_this evening & overnight_clear_winds from the s/s/e@5 to 10 mph_humidity:49%_Monday's Hi/Lo:+63*F/+38*F_sunny w/just a few clouds_winds from the s/s/w@10 to 15 mph_humidity:47%_evening & overnight_clear_winds from  the s/s/e@5 to 10 mph_humidity:58%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Chant]*
   I awoke about 03:00 this morning..dang diuretic..rolled back over but about 03:30 decided it was a futile attempt to get back to sleep so rolled out of bed for good about 03:30 and was online by 03:50..by just after 09:00 was well into my games and decided as i needed to walk either today or tomorrow to Aldi..I'd go then..temperature was still in the lower 40s F but light wind..and if I would have waited until later when it was warmer would have had to deal with the Sunday rush there which begins about 11:00 ..just the usual fare..they had been out of packages of dry salami which is one of my favs so added that to my bag,,and back to my rooms..and was all done with the normal run of games which included just a tad over an hour on "Pokerist"..by just after 12:00 so had my /usual sandwich & diet Coke for 2nd meal (& yes dry salami was the featured cold cut of the day) and decided to take a walk..just a walk..I have a loop I walk in the afternoon and evenings during the nice weather..out the back door..down the hill ..thru the plaza parking lot..along Western Blvd..a sit down on some benches at the corner with Arsenal St..watch the traffic and then back by way of Arsenal St..sometimes back to my rooms by way of the lobby..for a cup of coffee..but today down the entryway to the plaza back up the hill to the back door..as I stepped out the back door to start my walk I had the first of Spring with many more to come..close encounters of the Canada Goose kind..I startled a mated pair..who were quite annoyed with me ..they were feeding on the back lawn of the hotel I live in and I assume have taken their yearly residence at the small pond which sits maybe 50 yds. from the back door of the hotel..came back that way to see if they were still there and there were on the way back to the pond..enjoyed the first loop walk of the season greatly..../....still a few things yet to deal with..and some TV will be watched..ergo.."nite all"....[15:14 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment