Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

 *[16:07 UTC-4]*[+67*F_sunny_winds from the south@9 mph_humidity:18%_barometer:30.17"\/_evening & overnight_cloudy _winds from the s/s/e@5 to 10_humidity:47%_slight chance of rain_Wednesday's Hi:50*F_cloudy w/a 50% chance of occasional rain_winds from the s/s/e@10 to 15 mph_humidity:69%_evening & overnight_cloudy w/a 40% chance of occasional rain_winds from the south@5 to 10 mph_humidity:76%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Vivaldi..Oriental..Medieval]*
   Not the best night's sleep but far from the worst..pretty typical start time online..did take some time offline for 1st meal and an NCIS episode which was one of favs..about 10:00 heard something in the hall and housekeeping was clean the adjacent room..so decided to poke my had outside briefly for a breath of fresh air..and "H" was sitting outside..well Wilber..by the time the conver-sation ended housekeeping had finished the adjacent room and mine as well..by just after 12:00 had the normal run-thru my online games including a 74 minute quite successful session on "Pokerist"..and decided to take a walk down the hill to Dollar General and pick up a few things..a couple of apple pocket pies..a bottle of house brand vegetable juice..(generic V-8)..a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of diet Coke..and a couple hear & server rib sandwiches..and back to my rooms for my /usual sandwich (today with mixed italian cold cuts and all the trimmings) and a diet Cooke..and a few more online sims$solitaire games..shower & meds taken..and plan to spend part of the evening watching "Shooter" on the TNT network..I know..I've seen it at least a half dozen times..but I enjoy the flick..did I mention that Kate Mara is in the flick..1 know..at my age I should know better but the day I stop appreciating an attractive &/or athletic &/or intelligent woman is the day they nail the lid over this gimpy..grumpy-old codger's old grey head..../....besides the movie..another meal to prepare and consume..a couple of check-ins on the FB groups "The Farthest Side"(I'm a moderator) & ""May the Far Side be with you"(I'm an administrator)...before I take my leave of both you and my senses I bid on to you a "good night"....[16:41 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment