Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The day looked like from the beginning (the workday that is) to be relatively calm and easy…but with every page…with every phone call or email the day just was in a constant situation of ratcheting up to a fairly busy and most definitely an annoying day…

Actually got transfers on back to back days which hasn’t happened for months…discussed the situation with production and have decided to change the philosophy a bit…the T-man was quick to remind me that he had suggested that change weeks ago but I developed a case of old timers and denied he ever had suggested it…not true but must save face…

Been a gentile night once home and out of the maelstrom that is work…

Cashed check…gassed the car…am still very pissed off about pre-paying if it’s a cash deal…but the gas is about the cheapest in town…and on the way…but I might change stations based on principal alone…must think about that…got a few groceries and got take out for dinner…

Finally I actually agreed with a vote out on the current survivor…I’m a bit shocked that the team that seems to be in control is in control but at least the down team is starting to make wise choices…I love to hate watching survivor…I love to be very critical of the so called “strategy”…’taint strategy at all but purely tactics or maybe occasionally grand tactics…dang I’d wish they would get the dang terms right…got home in time to watch the tag end of the match play golf this evening…followed the matches from work on the computer but with the day I had…couldn’t keep that close of tabs…I love match play…it is a rarity in pro golf but IMHO it is golf at it’s best…

No comments:

Post a Comment