Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 2, 2006

First episode of the new survivor series, and IMHO the worst, most stupid vote off of all time…they are in four tribes, 4 older men (including an ex-F14 pilot and an ex-astronaut), 4 younger men, 4 younger woman, and 4 older woman…well semi-predictably the older woman lost the first immunity challenge…now we got 3 more or less city girls and one country girl…heck the lady is a Lumber Jill, and the only real athlete of the bunch…so who do they vote off…you got it the athlete…they better hope for a merge or a twist pretty dang quick or they’re toast…oy vey
Work was well work…late as he was leaving boss stopped by my office…if you can call a 8’x8’ cubical with no ceiling and a conveyor belt running over it at office…I was scheduled to take Saturday off…I usually come in a few on Saturday to do the inventory dumps into the system…well he was like we still have to do the dumps in both systems…it was obvious he really wanted me to work but really didn’t want to ask me…so a volunteered…ah well he’s right…but I hate to admit it…
Cashed the paycheck, gassed the car, did my shopping, and some over do household chores…have been staring at the same pile of dishes in the sink for longer then I will admit…and said tonight I must do them…cut myself in the process in an awkward spot…on the base of my right pinky finger…dang I never thought I’d get it to stop bleeding…not a bad cut… just in a bad spot…need to write checks but nothing that can’t wait until the ‘morrow or even next week…and I’m kind of “blow out” tonight…
Nite all
( I intended to post this at 9:15 PM on 2/2/06…could not connect to blogger…will post later)

No comments:

Post a Comment