Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 5, 2006

Winter seems to be back, it’s been blowing and snow most of the afternoon into evening… it was starting south of us when I made the hurried yet too late trip to the vets around 4 PM (see below)…(note: yes I am totally aware that this is my 3rd post of the day…unusual as of late but a stressful day and I tend to post often on such days)
Watched almost the entire super bowl…I needed a mindless release after the events of the afternoon and what’s more mindless then watching the super bowl…(if I don’t get an irate comment on that one…)
Had a late supper of pea soup…dang this pot gets better with age
Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment