Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I didn’t post last night, I watched the first group of the dog show on the usa network…came to the computer to post and just crashed out…said forget it and crawled into bed…was asleep before 9 PM…I feel like I’ve done nothing but shovel snow today…we got 12+ inches of snow last night and I feel like that’s all I’ve dealt with today both at home and at work…

Work over tonight as one of the trucking companies was late…normally I just leave instructions for production to load the truck…but as it was a split load between the factory and the satellite warehouse I really needed to stay and do the load myself…stopped at the bread outlet…got home and discovered they had plowed again…dang…am worn out physically tonight…but have had a gentle night…and although physically I’m spent feel well otherwise…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment