Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 25, 2006

This has not been a good day physically for me…have felt way under par most of the day…had a cramp in my leg while watching a little tube that was a nasty as I think I’ve ever had…some might refer to it as a charley horse…but if it was it was a whole head of horses…

Put in an hour and a half at work this AM…just did the bare minimum…but as I get my clerk back next week…I can get caught up as easy Monday as I could today…and as purchasing isn’t in today…Monday will be time enough…

Have spent most of the day watching the two rounds of the match play golf tournament…the networks have to hate the results so far as the “name” players by enlarge have been sent packing…so the sports fan ( read non golf fan) will probably not watch…but my man DL III is in the finals so I will be “glued” to the set…

No comments:

Post a Comment