Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A frustrating work day…on almost every level…and although I was in a very negative place on practically all levels went to worship team practice anyways…and although I came off practice still physically at low ebb, on ever other level was firing on all cylinders…I love singing harmony and I love nothing better then singing very close harmony with another harmony singer…last practice the N-lady and I knit an absolutely rug with her on a 2nd soprano/high alto line with me doing an alto/high tenor line…tonight the M-lady and I on one song just pulled off an absolute brick with her on a contralto line and me weaving a tenor/high tenor/counter tenor line around her solid line…pure joy…I love making music…and I particularly am fond of making music in small groups…normal set is 4 or 5 instrumentalists and 3 to 5 vocalists…pure joy…I love to hear the M-lady sing…she has a very pure tone…and although she lacks experience there is a natural talent there that is just blossoming…she only has to recognize her talent…the talent is there…she just needs to realize that and let it out…and she is starting to let the inhibitions go and just go for it…a beautiful thing to see..

Have spent the rest of the night watching two of my fav shows…big break on the golf channel and king of Vegas on spike…with cat smokey on my lap most of the night…she loves to sit on me hanging off on my legs, which I had a problem with tonight…although she only weighs 8 or 9 pounds was too much for my sore limbs to stand…but I tolerated it none the less…

No comments:

Post a Comment