Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I will say nothing about the workday other then I will try very hard to forget that this day ever existed, but will probably be plagued by it in nightmares for the rest of my life…

We got a mild ice storm today…virtually everything is coated with ¼” of ice but it seems to have abated…and is supposed to be warm enough tomorrow to remove said ice…

I was really p*ssed at the gas station I usually fill up at…new policy…if I am paying cash which I always do…I have to pay before filling…but as I always “top of the tank” I have no idea how much that is…so rather the fill and pay…I have to pay…fill and go back in to get my change…who’s brilliant idea was that…I can’t decide whether they are trying to prevent people from filling and then taking off without paying…nah…or whether they’re trying to force me to use a credit card…thus cutting down the amount of cash in the till and making robbery or theft by employees less inviting…or if it just some suits brilliant idea…despite the fact that that station is the most convenient for me…I think they just lost my business…

I will never understand survivor…misty was voted off tonight…not a physical threat to anyone but probably smarter then the other 13 put together…why vote off an asset that is no threat…but on the other hand she had the ultimate curse…she was my fav of the remaining 14 and that means she’s gone…(hehe)…nuts…

I am at physically low ebb tonight…two very nasty days in a row at work…but strangely I feel good otherwise…in all other ways I am “centered” tonight…despite the fact that physically I am hurting…

Before I launch another novella I will say…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment