Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Work actually went okay…I got up an hour early to deal with the snow we got yesterday and the mess that was plowed into my drive…took about 30 minutes to clean out the drive…but work despite a bunch of problems (trollie refuses to call problems issues…)…and a few minor problems and one major one went…like I said okay…
Stopped at the bread outlet and got a loaf of white bread…I almost never buy just plain white bread…(although this was so called “Canadian white bread"…I really don’t know why or what the difference is…but that’s besides the point)…I had a hankering for grilled cheese sandwiches…or I guess to be perfectly correct considering my method of cooking…pan fried cheese sandwiches…coffee and a few assorted relishes…
Worship team rehearsal tonight went great…we’ve added a couple of vocalists in the last few weeks…S who was sick tonight…a decent melody singer and G tonight…despite her lack of years ( like 15 or 16 ) has got an off the wall soprano voice…she and her dad sing with northcountry choral along with me and about 140 other voices…she will be a great addition but has little experience singing with small ensembles and needs to learn the fine art of blending with just a few voices…but I think she will work it out…
We’ve been working on a new song the last few weeks and the N-lady and I have been really working hard on a very close interweaving harmony…I think we’ve got it pretty well done…had a great laugh with keyboardist/descant soprano K…we tend to hear harmonies pretty much the same and on one we were singing virtually the same harmony only an octave apart…felt sorry for M tonight…she’s hurting…her hubby is deployed to Iraq and she isn’t not handling it very well…actually K and Kr hubby’s are due to deploy in a couple of months…will keep them and their respective hubbies in our prayers…

No comments:

Post a Comment