Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I actually felt decent this AM…was in the process of waking up…when the thought crossed my mind that it had snowed last night…dang…they, that is the city DPW had plowed and although it was not bad, was more then my low slung car could have driven through…dang…got to church early…T-man was leading worship team this AM and not a good start to warm ups…had all kinds of issues although I accept the new term issues rather then calling them problems…I struggle with the new verbiage)…

Got home about 11:30 and absolutely crashed out…dang…had things that needed to be done…and had no energy to do them…

Watched the match play…neither of the matches were won by the player I would have chosen…ah well

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment