Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, February 10, 2006

It was dang cold this AM…an actually –16*F…no idea what the wind chill was but there was a pretty heavy ice fog coming off the old black river which I must pass on my commute and which the plant I work at rests beside…I needed to unload the transfer at the barely heated warehouse and despite waiting a bit still frozen my arse off…in fact several hours later I’m still not truly warm and am headed for a very hot bath…
The old server is dead…whether by virus, worm or old age…proclaimed by MS themselves who tried to fix the problem for a day and a half and gave up…but the new online system while a tad slower is running fine…
Finally got permission to run orders late…got a fair amount done but didn’t have enough time to get caught back up…but should get it covered Monday…must put in a few tomorrow but as my boss is not going to be in…can get there when I want too…check that…I really don’t want too…anywho…can get there when I get there…
Was pretty well toast when I left so decided to stop at a subway that’s on the way home and get a sub…only one sub exists for the trollie…a roast beef sub…with the “works”…
Cats have been weird tonight…the two remaining have demanded quality time from me…(if you check done to the post for Sunday 2/5 you will discover the demise of cat #3…d*mn)…and I think the remaining two are still coming to grips with in one case their bud and in the other case their enemy…
Have spent the night playing a very passive…economic style game of stronghold crusader with one AI ally and 3 AI opponents…
A little Rachel Raye and $40 dollars a day…
A quiet, gentle night…
(A note to nephew Nate…I see by the sitemeter that you’ve been sneaking around here again…leaves a comment once in awhile even if it is insulting…give me your best shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment