Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 12, 2019

[15:35 UTC-4]
[+53*F....cloudy....winds: s/s/w@9 mph....humidity: 75%....barometer: 29.92 ~ ]
[Now Playing: "Louis and the Dukes of Dixieland" [link]]
   Well apparently the rain predicted for this afternoon is/was/will be a no show....when I checked the weather forecast it was there....and now it ain't....but I live about 20 miles "as the crow flies" off Lake Ontario. and the weather can change in a "heart beat".....we have a saying up here...."If you don't like the weather....wait 15 minutes....it will probably change...."
   Because of my dinner tonight with my sibs I've had to truncate my play today....or rather try to cramp a day's worth of gaming, blogging and modding on "The Farthest Side".....basically what back in the day we would have called a blivet [link]....but anyways....have got "Tollie's Game Room" almost buttoned up for the night....and still need to check emails and one last look at "The Farthest Side"....and get ready to see the sibs....
   A quick walk earlier to Aldi....just the usual stuff except a different cheese I don't remember every having....Wensleydale [link]....nice and some hummus....never have actually tried it....jury is still out....and yes we have bananas....
   If I get back in time I might add to this....but I have to re-enter my WiFi password just after 21:00....and if I'm back after that....probably won't....so....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment