Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 14, 2019

[20:55 UTC-4]
[+46*F....fair....winds: w/s/w@5 mph....humidity: 67%....barometer: 30.03"/\]
[Now Playing:"Gaudy Night" [link]]
   It was a cloudy day, with a stiff breeze when I walked about 10:00 this morning....a stop at the Pharmacy @Price Chopper....there are 2 others in the general vicinity but both of the others are farther and the fact that the one I use is in one of the markets I shop in....plus there are two other stores in that plaza I frequent.....it was time to re-fill my meds [every 3 months]....so I stopped in talked to the clerk....and off to T J Maxx....a bottle of Tikka a spice from India....and another bag of Yuca chips....[dang....two more words added to the spellcheck dictionary]....and then back to Price Chopper to pickup my meds....and later a walk to Ollie's....I noticed my mouthwash which I use nightly is down to just under a half full....and I tend to when things like that get half full by a replacement....truth be told I tend to get it when I notice it....I hate to run out of anything I use on a regular basis....especial with winter around the corner....there have been times when between weather and my feet and/or knees are misbehaving....I haven't been able to get out for several days....hence the winter pantry....still have to do an inventory and make a list of the few last things I need to assemble....
   Other then that it was a typical quiet day spent online....tomorrow being a Tuesday, housekeeping will be in....I was thinking of not taking my usual walk to Big Lots to take advantage of the 10% senior discount that day....I had stopped there yesterday.....but when checking the pantry I realized that with rain predicted for both Wednesday and Thursday....I should get a few things at Aldi tomorrow....and since both are in the same direction will "kill two birds with one store" or rather stop at two stores on the same walk....all that's left is to check emails....a last visit to "The Farthest Side" and maybe a late night snack and then off to bed....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment