Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

[20:21 UTC-4]
[+57*F....clear....winds: northeast@6 mph....humidity: 72%....barometer: 30.33" /\ ]
[ nice weather through Saturday and the rain through the early morning hours Sunday]
[Now Playing" "Classical Chillout"....[link]]....
   Had a Doc's appointment @09:00 this morning....regular 6th month checkup....I of my blood test was a little high and he suggested I modify my diet a little which I had been thinking of doing....I have a small dish I can use for my egg white dish, and will use that and add a salad to my 2nd meal...I've been hitting the root veg a bit to much....I've been having periodic balance issues....which I have been able to control with use of a cane....I asked him if my essential tremors could be the cause....one word answer...."Absolutely".....which confirms what I had surmised....but other than those minor concerns it was a good checkup....
   I'ii have to truncate my usual schedule on Saturday....a get together with my bro & sis and there respective mates....my sis and her hubby are heading south for the winter....they have a place in a retirement community....and the plan is they won't be back until May....so we're having dinner and probably a long chat at my bro's and his mate's place....out in Carthage....a pickup @16:50....so will either post early that day....or after I return....or maybe not at all....still haven't decided just what I'll do....probably just "wing it".....
   Except for the appointment and a trip to Aldi to pickup some tomatoes, a cucumber, and some mixed greens....for salad prep....and I do  have a red cabbage....ah maybe some coleslaw....plus I do have a bottle of pickled cabbage and one of imported German sauerkraut in the frig....and come to think of it a bottle of Giardiniera which has been sitting in the pantry for way to long and now has been placed in the frig....[dang spellcheck....that is the way it's spelled...apparently spellcheck prefers Jardiniere....too bad....but Giardiniera is how it's spelled on the bottle]
   Still have to put "Trollie's Game Room" to bed for the night....final check ins at emails and "The Farthest Side" and then off to bed with me....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment