Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 11, 2019

[20:00 UTC-4]
[+57*F....clear....winds: southeast@4 mph....humidity: 62%....barometer: 30.13" \/ ]
[rain predicted for tomorrow from 13:00 continuing through 19:00]
[Now Playing: "The Best of Handel" [link]]....
   I have plans for tomorrow....my sis and her hubby are leaving for Florida Sunday and plan to stay there until May....the have a condo in a retirement community....so I'm having dinner with my sibs and their mates at my bro's & his mates place....being picked up @16:30 tomorrow....which will truncate my online time....have not decided exactly how to try to fit everything I do online into 4 or 5 less hours....I have no clue as how later I might be so the current plan is to have all posting done before I leave....have everything "put to bed" early....will have to greatly reduce my game play....but will figure that out tomorrow....after  I get up and get started....so if I do post here tomorrow it will abbreviated, and early....
   Walked a couple of times today....first to get another bottle of a generic brand of veggie juice that I have a small glass of every morning with my first meal....and a couple of cherry hand pies....from Dollar general....but no small cup of ice cream....that's a Summer thing with me....
   Nothing much else was happening today....just the typical routine....which is to me never boring....I tend to like things to be in order....I always like to have a plan, a schedule, and do my best to keep to it....I have been accused in the past of having OCD....I always reply that I don't....but I do have CDO....when asked "What's That"....I reply....it the same as OCD....but I insist that the letters be inn  alphabetical order....actually I don't have either....but I do prefer a orderly stress free life....or as much as is possible....
   Still need to button up "Trollie's Game Room" for the night....check emails and see what's happening on "The Farthest Side" a snack....and perhaps one more game of Spades.....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment