Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

[19:26 UTC-4]
[+62*F..cloudy..winds: south@7 mph..humidity: 63%..barometer: 30.12" /\..rain predicted to beginning around midnight tonight and continue through 04:00..rain returns around 17:00 tomorrow.
It is forecast to rain all day on Thursday and continue through Friday morning..not great weather for the "Trick & Treating"..now playing: ["Relaxing Celtic Music"]..[Louis Armstrong]..
   Took an early walk this morning just up the hill to the ATM..my every ten day [+/-] to get my "walking around" money..and later my usual Tuesday walk to Big Lots..seniors get a 10% discount on Tuesdays so..a couple of bottles of cherry lemonade sparkling water [which I usually get]..but one of the reasons I like that store is they quite often have unusual food items..now I have used capers for years in my cooking..but have never seen caper berries for sale anywhere I've shopped..saw them used on the Food Network..and always wanted to try them..well now I can..had a taste when I got back to the rooms and I like them..also got a bottle of Sarsaparilla..never have had the either..but a bottle is now chilling in my frig..maybe crack her open with my evening snack..and a late afternoon walk to the convenience store for my chew..I know a bad habit which I've had for over 40 years..and besides it's the last bad habit I have..I mean everyone should have at least one..well that's my story and I'm sticking to it..
   The other routine on Tuesday is the visit from housekeeping..I had just pulled my mid-day meal from the microwave..so sat in my recliner..ate my meal and stayed out of their way..
   Watched some TV and of course the usual online time..a little poker..a little spades..the usual 11 solitaire games..tending to my three blogs and my mod duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..still a few things to attended to before it's time to call it a day..both on and off line..nite all..
[[note]: the bots were back today but as of yet I can detect no interference..just a whole bunch of hits for the old hit counter]..

No comments:

Post a Comment