Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 19, 2019

[21:06 UTC-4]
[+40*F..clear..winds: n/n/e@2 mph..humidity: 85%..barometer: 30.04" ~ ]
[no rain predicted through Monday..rain returns Tuesday and Wednesday]
[Now Playing: Today's "My Mix" off Youtube [listen]]
   Need somethings from Price Chopper....just some peppers and an egg plant....but ended up with some breaded shrimp....and a quick run up to T J Maxx for a bag of lentil  chips....had original intended to walk up to the ATM first and then continue on to my shopping....but about every ten days or so I draw money out of my checking account....for my day to day expenses.....and thought better of taking the walk with the extra cash with me....but when I returned home I decided that I better take care of it today....so put the fresh veg in the frig and the shrimp -in the freezer....and went to the ATM....it's a short walk....out a side door....across the parking lot....past the driving lanes and I'm there....besides that I've been in all day....watch a bit of "Laura Croft: Tomb Raider" while I eat my mid-day meal....but there was an ad for a new movie release...."Midway"....a remake of a classic that I really enjoyed....and it begs the question: "Why do film makers make re-makes....I'm not talking sequels or prequels....some plot....some film...just different casts....and of course updated visual effects....and rarely do they come up to the level of the original....IMNSHO....
   I got a very early start to my online gaming and activities today.....around 05:00 this morning....and have just a few minutes left before I have to re-enter my WiFi password....which I usually avoid at night....because it runs for 8 hours....but since I'm highly unlike to want to start that earlier tomorrow....will probably re-enter it tonight because I still have a few things to finish before I lay me down to sleep....finish this post....check emails and a last check of "The Farthest  Side"....I find the re-entry of the password every eight hours a pain in the tuckus but on the other-hand it's  "free" that is to say included in my rent....ergo I'll put up with the inconvenience.....[brief pause....password re-entered]....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment