Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 18, 2019

[21:03 UTC-4]
[+43*F..cloudy..winds: east@1..humidity: 80%..barometer: 30.02" /\ ]....
[no rain through Monday....rains return Tuesday & Wednesday]....
[Now Playing: today's "My Mix" off Youtube [listen]]....
   I had walked late afternoon Tuesday....and hadn't been outside until just before 10:00 this Am....temperature was in the low 40's F....and a brisk breeze....and one with a bite in it....at that time still out of the n/n/w....the cool winds were blowing....a stop at Aldi....only got one thing off list for a change....a round of cheese....then an afternoon walk to Ollie's just to pickup a couple of things....and ended up with another kitchen knife....but my excuse was I didn't have a dedicated cheese knife....also a bag of good dark chocolate....and some dish washing detergent....which was I went in for in the first place....but that in a nutshell is my typical shopping trip....most of the time I do get what I went for....but other miscellaneous item just happen to end up in my cart/basket....and then a walk to get my nightly toffee coffee in the lobby....but I kinda took the long way around to get it....walked the loop I enjoy in the late afternoon early evening....
   Just a typical day for me....the usual activities....if sitting for hours staring at a computer monitor  can really be called an activity....or being active for that matter....but I do enjoy it....
   Just this to finish up....emails and a last look at "The Farthest Side....nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment