Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 25, 2019

[19:42 UTC-4]
[+46*F..cloudy..calm..humidity: 81%..barometer: 30.21"\/..light rain in the area through 23:00]..
[Now Playing: Ennio Morricone "Film Music Collection" [listen]]..
   It's been a rather busy day today..but also quite enjoyable..yesterday I had used the last of my gallon zip-lock storage bags and although I already had a back for the quart size ones..that to was almost empty..best place to buy them is Ollie's [read: cheapest] nut was already dark at the time and because of poor night vision I don't walk out after dark..and had planned to go to Aldi today because I was almost out of bananas..but since the stores are in opposite directions means I'd have to walk to one then walk past my rooms to get to the other..makes no sense in my orderly universe..had two topic I also wanted to post to "Trollie's Game Room" and time was limited by something I wanted to do on the live game I play..needed to do it at an exact or nearly exact time..so went to Ollie's got the bags and a box of granola bars..back to the rooms..posted one of the two topics..took the action on the game..went to Aldi got my bananas and a couple of other items..and then back to the rooms and posted the other topic..and order was restored..the trip to Aldi took longer then what I had originally planned but had an interesting chat with one of the kids that works there..and I'll always make time for that..[note: my definition of a "kid" is someone who is more than an hour younger then me..if more than an hour older it's sir or madam..and if it's a female..and cute it's "lady"]..Look I realize I'm a grumpy..gimpy..old codger..but the day I stop "looking" is the day that they nail the lid over my head..
  Got to thinking about the fact that it's almost the end of the month, and I prefer to do things when I  think about them..always been that way..so paid my rent for next month..so that it's done..
  Today is a kind of anniversary for me..today marks 2 years sober for me, that and a change in diet and I'm in the best health I've been in for probably the last 10 or 15 years..
  Still a few things to attend to before I call it a day..so will say..goodnight all..

No comments:

Post a Comment