Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 26, 2019

[20:00 UTC-4]
[+46*F..fair..winds: e/s/e@4 mph..humidity: 75%..barometer: 30.21" ~..rain forecast to begin about 01:00 tonight and continue through 04:00 Monday morning..no rain through Wednesday..rain returning on Thursday..Now  Playing: Relaxing Celtic Music" [listen]]..
   Was a cool but actually quite pleasant day..took two walks today..just to walk..the loop I often walk just to walk...once late afternoon and again just before dusk..spent most of the rest of the day on-line..except watched "Shooter" on TNT..have seen it many times but still enjoy it..
   When G+ was still around I was a member on a couple of poetry groups..and got thinking about that last night so this evening after I was done with my day's online gaming..went looking for poetry groups on FB..actually quite a few..saw two that I thought I'd like and applied for membership..have been accepted by one..and made my first post..haven't heard from the other as of yet..also did some minor adjustments to the layout at "Trollie's Game Room" and 'Troll's Poetry Corner" as well..still thinking about a new look for this blog..but haven't made any decision as of yet..
  With the rain forecast for all day tomorrow will just hunker down in my rooms and spend my day on-line..except for maybe watching a little American football..there is ziltch on the "old boob tube"..but I have several episodes of several old TV-shows as well as a few old movies bookmarked off Youtube..so may watch a few of those..or rather listen while I play solitaire which I often do..
  Except for a little surfing the net..checking email and "The Farthest Side" and once last drop on the poker game I play..have everything buttoned up for the day..nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment