Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

*[15:24 UTC-5]"[+25*F/+12*F(w/windchill)/+20*F(overnight low)_snow_winds from the n//n/3@16 mph_humidity:87%_baro-meter:29.68"\/_Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+28*F/+12*F_AM:snow/PM:clouds_winds from the n/n/w@11_humidity:74%_we are under a "Winter Storm Warning" with 4 to 7  inches of new snow predicted]**[Tonight on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop];[playing tonight a little Bach..medieval & traditional Chinese]*
   It's not showing that hard but with the winds at 16 mph the visibility is poor at best..and I'm glad I'm not driving or walking for that matter under present conditions..but what worries me is that because of the cold weather we've just been experiencing there are some icy patches on the sidewalk..and now with them covered by snow..they will be difficult to see and avoid..but the advanced forecast for Friday calls for temperatures in the mid 30s F..and rain/winter mix..hopefully that will if not remove the icy spots..at least reveal them..I could put off to at least Saturday if necessary put off my walk to Aldi..but with my balance issues because of the essential tremors I really don't want to walk if hot sure of my footing..and there again although I've never used it before Aldi does deliver..and I do live just across the street from it..so will keep an eye on the weather and let caution be my guide.../....
   Saw the clock just after 03:00 and rolled back over..but after about 5 minutes decided it was a loss cause and was done with all but a few details by just short of 13:00..and that was after taking the hour between 07:00 and 08:00 to eat my first meal of the day and watch an episode of "NCIS"..but than I had only played an hour of "Pokerist" rather than the more typical 2 hours..and housekeeping stopped by but that was only about 15 minutes..so have sometime on my hands...the first of the "Fast & Furious" is on HBO-2 in just under an hour and will probably catch some if not all of that..and maybe a second pass at "Pokerist"..and a meal &/or a snack I'm sure will find it's way into the schedule..so there are things that need my attention before I take my rest..ergo.. "nite all"....[15:50 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment