Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 11, 2021

 *[15:45 UTC-5]*[+21*F/+11*F(w.windchill)/-6*F(overnight low)_winds from the north@@8 mph_humidity:50%_barometer: 30.38"/\_Friday AM: cloudy to partly cloudy_winds from the northeast@5 to 10 mph_humidity:61%_PM+12*F/-5*F(overnight low)_partly cloudy_winds light & variable_humidity:71%]*
*[This Evening on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop(featuring_Celtic_Medieval)];]*
   I was done with the bulk of my online game play just after 13:00..and decided that I was completely done..and have taken the rest of the afternoon off..had a couple of small meals and a snack..shower and meds taken..watched a couple of episodes of "Pawn Stars" and a couple of episodes of "Bones"..the last episode in the series was run the other night and they've gone bad to the beginning episodes..which were my favorites anyways..but have kept an "eye" on both 'The Farthest Side" & "Let the Far Side be with you"..wandered around Youtube and done a little research on the net..just topics that interest me..some might get mentioned here from time to time..../....Slept well again last night and have felt pretty good most of the day..except for the short walk to the lobby to pickup some items for breakfast for the next two days have been in my rooms all day..and unless something unforeseen occurs probably will not walk until Saturday or Sunday..as it is turning colder again and I suspect the windchills will be in the minuses again..but warming up again over the weekend..as I get older I just don't tolerate the cold the way I once did and can't wait for Spring to arrive and the return of the Canada Geese who use the three pond in easy walking distance of where I live as a nursery for the years' hatch..one just maybe 30 yds. from the backdoor..one just down the hill and the other on the other side of Western Blvd..I have spent countless hours over the 10 springs I've lived here watching the little fuzz balls grow in to young adults..and the only way to tell them from the adults is that they're just slightly smaller..but come mid-July..and their flight feathers developed they take wing and are gone..probably in a local farmer's corn or wheat field..../....Intend to just sit back and relax..watch a little more "boob tube" and a sense a apple pocket pie might be in my immediate future..ergo.."nite all"  

No comments:

Post a Comment