Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 20, 2021

 *[16:16 UTC-5]*[+25*F/+15*F(w/windchill)/+6*F(overnight low)_cloudy_winds w/n/w@9 mph_humidity: 64%_barometer:30.18"/\ _overnight snow showers possible..winds from the w/n/w@5 to 10 mph_Sun-day's Hi/Lo:+30*F/+18*F_ AM:sunny_winds from the southwest@5 to 10 mph_humidity:63%_winds shifting in the evening to s/s/e@10 to 15 mph..partly cloudy_humidity:68%..chance of light snow 50%]*[This Evening on MT-Today's Finds_Medieval_Irish Folk_Chant_Bach]**[[note]: some times I can be a real dummkopf had intended to finish yesterday's post later and had left it in "draft" form..and forgot completely about it and discovered this morning I hadn't either finished it or posted..oy vey]*
   Got a decent nights sleep and a pretty normal start to my days activities..been kind of an emotional day for me..although I have never met either of these people face to face as it were they were FB friends and both were moderators with me on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..one has left the group because of illness and we got news today the other one passed away yesterday..and I will miss them both..both are/were younger than I..(sigh)..../....today I did something I rarely do..except for one flick on HBO airing at 11:35 this morning there was ziltch on the "old boob tube" today..so decided to take a break in the middle of my online game play..made a sandwich and enjoyed "Wrath of the Titans"..have seen it a couple of times before and despite the fact that it's a little campy..that's what I needed today..and still managed to be done with the bulk of my online game play by just after 14:00..../....haven't decided whether to walk to the ATM & Aldi tomorrow or wait until Monday..sunny tomorrow and temperatures around 30*F and mid 30s on Monday..which should take care of the icy conditions on that stretch of sidewalk to the east because both the ATM & Aldi are in that direction and on the agendum..but if I do walk tomorrow I'll do it earlier so I have the option of walking in the street..even as busy as Arsenal St is..traffic is light to non-existent on Sunday morning before 10:30 or there abouts..../....still haven't exact decided what to do with the rest of the day..maybe some Youtube..maybe another run at "Pokerist" or the Sims & Solitaire..but definitely a meal will find it's way into the schedule at some point..ergo.."nite all"....[16:53 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment