Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 28, 2021

 *[15:28 UTC-5]*[+43*F_rain thru 18:00_winds from the west@10_humidity:60%_barometer:30;00"\/_Monday's Hi/Lo:+37*F/ +33*F_cloudy_rain overnight between 0:00 thru 06:00_+ winds from west&20-30 mph_humidity:69%_winds shifting to the northwest_light snow predicted between 16:00 & 21:00 Monday evening..a "Gale Warning" has been issued between 01:00 Monday & 01:00 Tuesday_winds 20 to 30 mph]*[On MT-Today's Playlist..Medieval..Celtic..Chant..and the movie:"Sink the Bismarck"]*[[Note]:; I've placed a copy of the "Gale Warning" in the footer..where I live we're only about 20 miles "as the crow flies" from the east end of Lake Ontario so I suspect that we'll catch some of those high winds here as well..I guess March has decided to come in like a lion..[link]]*
   It's been a quiet day here in  my "fortress of solitude" howbeit a busy one & I haven't been out of my rooms all day..slept pretty well last night..so the clock about 03:00..rolled back over and the next time I saw it was after four o'clock..and when I took my first look for the day both FB groups I'm a moderator on were busier than/usual..many more new member requests than normal ..usually is a little busier on the weekends but even given that it was busier and the tend has continued all day..../....Had a decent morning session on "Pokerist" and decided to play gain this afternoon..again except for one episode of "Law & Order: SVU" while I ate my mid-day meal..and happened to hit one that is one of my favs..haven't watched any TV today..frankly nothing on that's worth my time & of course played the usual run of Sims$Solitaire games as I usual do..but not as many as usual..partial because of the time constraints..and two of the games "Clock" & "Freecell" I play for "speed" mostly to exercise my old stiff damaged hands..and today..they were complaining more than/usual..so I only played 2 each rather than the usual 4..ah..re:old stiff damaged hands..I will mention only one incident..playing goalie..dove into the corner to deflect the ball around the post..did but caught all eight fingers on the 4x$ hardwood goal post..bent back all eight fingers and sprained both wrists..dummkopf & unfortunately that was only on of several incidents where my hands were involved to their detriment..../....still just a couple of tasks to complete and a meal to be consumes before I take my rest..ergo..nite all....[19:27 UTC-5]....

No comments:

Post a Comment