Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

 *[14:06 UTC-5]*[+44*F_cloudy_winds from the south@10 mph_humidity:56%_barometer:29.70"~_Today's Hi/Lo:+45*F//+24*F _cloudy_south winds@15-25 mph_humidity:68%_60% chance of rain/wet snow from 19:00 thru early morning hours Thursday _winds from the west@15-25 mph..gusts possible@40 mph_humidity:84%]*
*[Playing this evening on MT-Today's Finds_Featuring: Corelli..Medieval..Oriental_Chant]*
   Not sure what my problem is today..It's just approaching 18:00 and a good two hours before my usual sack-time and I'm a;ready trying to fall asleep as a try..try being the operative word..and it's not that I've do anything strenuous today..haven't been out of rooms all day..got up at the /usual 04:00 or there abouts..took a break at 07:00 and ate 1st meal while watching an NCIS episode on the USA Network..then back to online gaming,,another break at noon and an couple of episodes ob "Paw Patrol" while consuming a sandwich..and was done just after 14:00 with my gaming..although didn't play quite as many as/usual..setup tomorrow's worksheets and check TV listings for tomorrow..took my shower and meds..made a meal and spent from 15:00 to 17:30 watching "Shooter" on the TNT Network..have seen the flick several times..but enjoy it..and now after I completed this posting will have to figure out what to do the rest of what's left of the day..I had thought about maybe playing a couple more Solitaire games or maybe another run at the tables on Pokerist but not sure whether as tired as I feel I'd be able to concentrate as much as needed..could watch a little more TV..but sitting in my recliner..tilted back..I might sleep more than I watched..any-ways..../....I need to walk take a walk over to Aldi's either tomorrow or Friday..although not quite as warm as today..daytime highs both days in the lower to mid 30's F neither rain &/or snow is in the forecast..in the 40s F Saturday w/rain..As I haven't been out today I'm hoping that the warmer temperatures and rain have taken care of the miserable condition the sidewalks have been in especially the one's to the east which I must traverse to reach Aldi..well I off to see what the rest of the day may hold for me ..ergo.."nite all"....[18:15 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment