Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, February 27, 2021

 *[17:14 UTC-5}*[37*F/+29*9(w/windchill)/+27*F(overnight)_wind from w/s/w@14 mph_humidity:85%_barometer:30.04"/\ _Monday's Hi/Lo:+46*F/+33*F_cloudy with periods of rain from 14:00 thru 17:00 & again from 21:00 thru 04:00 Tuesday_winds from the southeast@10 to 15 mph_humidity:69%]**[This evening on MT-Today's Playlist..Celtic..Oriental_Fantasy_Chant & the movie:"Advise&Consent"]*[Movie is based on the Allen Drury book of the same name..which is the first of a five book fictional series about American Politics..I read them when I was in high school and  although the movie does deviate some from the book is an good watch]*
   Except for a fourth run thru the Sims&Solitaire games I play and posting here and keeping the FB groups I mod..was done by just after 12:00 had a quick meal..the rains had ceased and I needed a walk..decided to go to T J Maxx & Price Chopper..except for one short section the sidewalks were clear howbeit a rad damp..at T J Maxx found something I;ve been looking for for quite some time..red pepper corns..I'd read about them..see them used on cooking shows on the TV and had wanted to try them..they  were a nit pricey but affordable..have since used them and may go back up there next week and if they still have them buy a "backup"..then to Price Chopper..a red bell pepper..a bottle of horseradish..a small wedge of Amish blue cheese and a length of pepperoni..I do love my sausages..but the windchill with temperatures in the mid-30's and a clear side walk I resumed my typical walking pace..rather than the slow careful pace of late and fear I may have overdid it a little because I was quite tuckered out when I got back to my rooms..had a brief sit down in my recliner and fell much better now..with rain again on the agendum for most of the afternoon tomorrow will probably spend tomorrow hunkered down in my warm..dry..cozy rooms..../....Although the style of play on "Pokerist" tends to be "loose" most of the time anyways..the weekends are worse..I  usual play at least an hour ..but today had my "Daily Quests"  done in 27 minutes and called it a day..../....Still a few things to finish up before I call it a day and take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:49 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment