Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, February 5, 2021

 *[16:34 UTC-5]*[+32*F/+23*F(w/windchill)/+20*F(overnight low)_snow_winds from the w/s/w@17 mph_ humidity:70%_barometer:29.59"/\_Saturday's Hi/Lo:24*F/+16*F_snow/wind_winds from the w/s/w@20 mph_humidity:71%..snow to continue thru 23:00 tomorrow.."Winter Weather Warning" remains in affect until 19:00 tonight..then.."Lake Effect Snow Warning" will be in affect from 17:00 tonight thru 01:00 Sunday..snow falls from 10 to 16+ inches possible]**[This Evening on MadTrollie:[MT-Today's Loop];]*

   We've apparently have a pretty heavy snow storm coming our way..it was raining this morning and I very thankful that my sis-in-law was in-town and able to give me a ride to both Dollar General & Aldi..on top of the rain the sidewalks were a messy but I needed to shop..I had eaten my last banana this morning..and for me a banana a day & the potassium they contain helps prevent and reduce the effects of cramping..aka:Charley Horses"..that this former soccer mid-fielder & distance runner is prone to..but for the moment I'm off..TNT network is airing the "Bones" pilot at  the top of the hour..BBL....[16:51].... 
   Sometimes I can be such a dummkopf..I apparently miss recorded the time for the "Bones" pilot..it was on at 18:00 and not 17:00..so I used the time to go back to "Pokerist" and although I didn't have a great session on the table did win a hand "heads up"..I called..other guy folded and got credit for a high card hand an completed the one "Daily Quests" I hadn't completed earlier..and just before I left made a straight flush which moved me up a level on the "Achievement 'Straight III'" and a nice bonus..so despite leaving a little faux game money on the table I ended up ahead..but I've always said..Ii'd rather be lucky than good..../....So I watched the pilot for "Bones"..I really liked the first few years of the show but after they decided to marry Bones & Booth..the show lost the tension between the two..the will they or won't they..and as with most shows that run for many years towards the end they'd apparently run out of believable plots and the shows got at times very weird..just my 2 cents..../....
   Anyways still have a few items left on the agendum to be dealt with before I take my rest..have already had my late snack..but still have to check in for a last look at "The Farthest Side" & "Let the far side be with you"..ergo.."nite all"....[19:22 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment