Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

 *[15:57 UTC-5]*[+23*F/+14*F(w/windchill)/+10*F_fair_humidity:50%_barometer:30.44"~_Thursday's Hi/Lo:+27*F/+17*F_cloudy-snow_winds from the e/n/e@5 to 10  mph_humidity:80%..snow possible starting at 21:00 tonight and continuing thru most of Thursday..50% chance..about 1" expected]*[Playing this evening on MT-Today's Finds Vivaldi_Wagner_Chant_Celtic]*
   Took me awhile to fall asleep last night but slept well..over slept a little & when I checked the weather around 04:30 the temperature was -2*F/-14*F w/windchill..but a check of the projected temperatures thru the day it looked like it might be warm enough for me to take may walk to Price Chopper and T J Maxx..so when I checked again just before 10:00..temperature was in the mid-teens and +6*F with windchill so donning my Carhart coat & lined sweat pants off I went..although the majority of the sidewalks were packed snow and reasonably smooth there were some parts the rutted and the going was slow..but got to Price Chopper..the pharmacy was busy so it took a little longer than/usual..but picked up some shallots..garlic cloves..three peppers.. some crusty bread..a wedge of blue cheese..a couple of condiments & a box of "Star Crunch"..and the meds..and off to T J Maxx..a bottle of a fire roasted garlic and habanero pepper sauce..which packs quite a wallop..will have to us it with the proper discretion..but it's very tasty..had a nice chat with a couple of the clerks at T J Maxx..have known the one for several years..she works at the local Sunoco convenience store (not the one I usually stop at lately) but well still working there also is now working at T J Maxx as well..by-enlarge most of the gals working there are nice kids and well..as I've said many times before..the day I stop looking and chatting with the ladies is the day they nail the lid over my old grey head..but by the time I made my way back to my rooms and got every thing put away it was nearly 12:00..finished my game play..another session of poker..have had a couple of meals and watched the second Mechanic movie...and have but a few things left to do before I take my rest..my daily shower and taking my meds bing the next things on the schedule..I need to walk to Aldi either tomorrow or Friday but that will be determined by the weather..anyways..it's that time..ergo.."nite all"....[18:54 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment