Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 4, 2021

 *[15:56 UTC-5]*[+32*F/+24*F(w/windchill)/+18*F(overnight low)_sunny_winds from the southwest@8 mph mph_humidity:62% _barometer:29.91"\/_Friday's Hi/Lo:+35*F/+14*F_snow_winds from the southwest@17 mph_humidity:85%..winter mix changing to snow intermittently begin about 06:00 Friday and continuing thru earl Sunday morning..There is a "Winter Weather Warning" which takes affect @17:00 Friday and extends thru 01:00 Sunday..9+ inches of new snow possible]**]This Evening on MadTrollie;[MT-Today's Loop];[Celtic..Medieval & a little Bach];]*
   Well somehow I was farmisht this morning and thought that my sis-in-law was picking me up to do some shopping today and nor tomorrow..dummkopf..anyways..I finally tumbled to that fact..but spent sometime strolling around the packing lot which had been cleared quite nicely..and enjoying a warm..sunny day..temperature was in the low 30s F with a bright sunny..now I realize that low 30s aren't actually warm but after the last few days with temperatures in the single digits or lower and windchills low than that..a low 30s F day and sun feels like an early spring day..../....I've mentioned often that I am both a member/moderator on  the FB group "The Farthest Side"..recently I've joined another FB group.."Let the Far Side be with you"..and mentioned I had dealt with a spammer who spammed one of  my posts..well today I got a message offering me a job as a moderator on the group which I've decided to accept..it's a fairly new group and they probably could use the help from an experienced mod..besides it's a small group and I don't anticipate a very "heavy" work load..../....Have as/usual spent the rest of the day online..playing my Sims & Solitaire games..had a very good AM:session of poker on "Pokerist"..I'm not sure I mentioned this but "Pokerist" is a "free" site..no actual money changes hands..just game money..faux money..it 'taint real..and as usual attending to my mod duties now on two differnt groups..been kickin' around Youtube and am thinking about another session of poker..maybe some TV and of course a meal at some point before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....

No comments:

Post a Comment